logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Mavenize log4j
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:13:19 GMT

Howdy,
Seeing Scott's message with the PMD results made me think how nicely
Maven makes project reports available, e.g. PMD and Checkstyle.  For
example, see the Torque site at http://db.apache.org/torque/,
specifically the Project Reports section near the bottom left side of
the page.

What do people think about mavenizing the log4j web site?  I would like
to, but I'm not fanatic enough about it to do it if no one else thinks
it's a good idea ;)  Moreover, I'd be willing to do it myself (I don't
think it's be that much work) if people think it's a good idea.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics