logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: javaone concurrency presentation
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:03:01 GMT
Mark,

Thanks for the link. Did you attend YavaWon? Doug's presentation?

Had we used Doug Lea's concurrency library, the recent deadlock problem
would have occurred anyhow. Some method in the Category class obtained a
lock but forgot to release it. The bug was in the way concurrency API was
used and not in our simple ReaderWriterLock API.

       ISBN: 2970036908  http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/clm_t.jsp