logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Deboy" <Scott.De...@VirtualDesign.Net>
Subject RE: Problem compiling o.a.l.chainsaw.RegExpEvaluator
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 16:14:29 GMT
It was provided as fallback non-jdk1.4 regexp support..if it's a problem with the 'official
build' to have the regexp dependency I can remove the class and the associated factory support.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ceki Gülcü [mailto:ceki@qos.ch]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 2:57 AM
To: log4j-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problem compiling o.a.l.chainsaw.RegExpEvaluator

Hello Scott, Paul,

It appears that o.a.l.chainsaw.RegExpEvaluator.java requires jakarta-regexp. However, we also
have OroRegExpEvaluator in the same package. So, assuming we will require only jakarta-oro,
the file RegExpEvaluator.java should be deleted from the CVS repo. Is that a correct assumption?

       http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/clm_t.jsp