logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: SV: SV: ContextClassLoaderSelector
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:56:58 GMT

Oh, one other thing.  You need to set the following properties in the
build.properties file or in USER_HOME/.build.properties....

manager.username=[your manager user]
manager.password[your manager password]

These properties relate to users set in the Tomcat
CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml file.  Make sure there is a user with
the role of "manager" in that file and use it for the properties.  Restart
Tomcat if you are just now adding that user.

Jake