logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ingo Adler <ingo.ad...@synacon.ch>
Subject Re: Applying Jalopy? - again
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 22:59:27 GMT
Ceki Gülcü wrote:

> One possible solution is that for the modified files that cause
> conflicts you apply jalopy before performing a CVS update. Is that
> applicable  in your situation?

Yes. One small problem is, that I don't know which file I have to apply
jalopy to before I update. After updating I already have the conflicts
so jalopy won't help anymore. Yes, I could keep copies ...

I already merged my changes of Category on my side.

But I don't want to do this in stages. Maybe other developers have the
same problem.
That's why I recommend: if you do want to apply jalopy (make the source
standard conform and more readable) do it once and for all - or don't
start it.

Ingo.