logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ingo Adler <ingo.ad...@synacon.ch>
Subject Applying Jalopy? - again
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 20:51:43 GMT
I just started to get this mailing list. So I cannot reply to the thread
"Applying Jalopy?".

Is anyone applying Jalopy to log4j?

I would be happy if the source code is easier to read by someone who is
used to the coding standards (checkstyle and I).

I think, it should be done by one person for the whole project at once
on a certain day announced here. So everone can synchronize his work
with CVS and the whole problem of conflicts because of reformatting will
happen once and for all.

According to the standard, the indentation size should be 4 and not 2 as
it is specified in the configuration.

Ceki, you already reformatted some classes (unfortunately some I was
working on). Can you do the reformatting for log4j? Only the fileset
"styled_files" must be extended for the task runJalopy.

I could do it too. But I don't have the "authority" to change all files.

Ingo