logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Bair <rbai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Chainsaw] Release point goals (was RE: new version moving into log4j-sandbox)
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:08:28 GMT
> * A list of test suites, which may have to be
> manually run, to determine
> whether the GUI passes a level of quality.  ie.
> file of events and verifying output, and following a
> series of mouse clicks
> to ensure expected behaviour (be nice to automate
> this, but... ?) This is
> particularly important as we move on from the
> initial supported release.

Well, it isn't open source, but Rational has a product
that does "macro" style automated testing.  I don't
have it, but if someone does, you could do the "click"
test.

Richard

<irrelevant_question>
    I wonder if Rational products can be purchased as
plugins for eclipse since they use the eclipse
framework?
</irrelevant_question>