logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Elenius <danel...@student.liu.se>
Subject [Fwd] JTextAreaAppender
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:19:03 GMT
Here's an updated version of the JTextAreaAppender by Mark Evans in case
you guys want to consider it form inclusion into the contrib section of
Log4J. See the mail below.

Regards,
Daniel Elenius

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 17:29, Evans Mark-PT1167 wrote:
> Woopse.  Here's a better version.  I'm super busy right now.  If you
want to use the attached version, you are welcome to it.  If you know
what the package naming convention is, you can change that to be log4j
compliant.  If you'd like to submit it to log4j for inclusion in future
builds, as part of "contributions", that would be great.  You could even
prefix it with the GNU or Apache license.