logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@bevocal.com>
Subject RE: Configuration GUI Status
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 03:04:24 GMT
Well, I would imagine we could get the jnlp MIME type added to the conf file
on the Jakarta Apache server...:-)

Does someone want to pursue this line with Chainsaw?  I think we should
create something/prove its usefulness before requesting Apache/Jakarta
infrastructure changes.  If nothing else, we could provide the jnlp file as
part of the shipping Chainsaw package for others to deploy within their own
environments.

-Mark