logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: checkstyle.properties?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:51:51 GMT
Howdy,

>Please do not make jalopy auto-generate Javadoc. If there is one
>thing worse than no Javadoc, and that is auto-generated Javadoc
>which conveys absolutely nothing, but make it very hard to find
>what has not been properly documented.

I agree.  I use Jalopy only for formatting, not for generating anything.

Attached is build.xml (downloaded from log4j CVS repository latest
version) with added jalopy tasks (runJalopy and editJalopyPreferences)
and definitions.  I'm also attaching my Sun Java Coding Conventions
formatting instructions file for jalopy (the value of the
${jalopy.stylesheet.location} variable in build.xml should be this file)
if someone wants it.

I don't have commit privileges in CVS, so hopefully someone will commit
these ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics