logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "FLYNN, Peter -Syntegra UK" <Peter.FL...@syntegra.com>
Subject RE: Writing a custom appender
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:16:12 GMT
Yoav,

I've got it working now.
It had a public no arguments constructor, which seemed to be causing the
error.
If I take the constructor out, then it works fine.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com