logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Jacob Kjome as committer to log4j-sandbox
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:03:04 GMT

Cool.

BTW, how do I access the jakarta-log4j-sandbox CVS?  I tried going to where
it should logically be but it doesn't seem to exist....

:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic

module jakarta-log4j-sandbox doesn't seem to exist there.  I can grab the
jakarta-log4j module just fine.  Any hints?

Jake