logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: What to do about commons-logging (if anything)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:57:09 GMT
Yoav,

Given the severity of the logging problems I had with my
Tomcat-based web-site yesterday, I am still under shock. (Yoav, many
thanks for your help by the way.) It will take me a few days to
recover and think of a solution with a cool head. Thus, I won't
further comment on the matter although I obviously share your
concerns.

--
Ceki