logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Open source licensing (was RE: Configuration GUI)
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:09:35 GMT

None of the people here are official representatives of the foundation. If
you prefer a more formal statement ask the Apache board or an Apache official.

Viral is perhaps a too harsh a word. Sticky is probably more appropriate.
This is my personal opinion only, not the official position of the ASF.

--
Ceki