logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: log4j-sandbox options
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:34:13 GMT

Hi Jake,

I thought we had this covered... It would fine to have
log4j.jar+selector.jar available to the shared class loader. This way
log4j+selectors would be accessible to  Servlet Container class laoder and
the web-application class loaders. This results in one copy of
log4j.jar+selector.jar but multiple logger repositories. There is no
absolute need to have selector.jar merged into log4j.jar.

--
Ceki