logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Bair <rb...@dtint.com>
Subject RE: Configuration GUI & logging.apache.org
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:30:52 GMT
Nuts.

>From the feedback this morning it sounds like this will be an
architectural issue for the different log4x groups to sort out
together.  Which brings up the next question, ETA on when
logging.apache.org will be coming around?  Really, the config file thing
is really a moot point until we have a framework in place for the
different projects to coordinate efforts.

Thanks,
Richard