logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Luis Reis <Luis.R...@netcabo.pt>
Subject RE: Packaging Chainsaw & LF5 as executable jars
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:22:15 GMT
Mark and Ceki,

I found that there's no need for a manifest file after all...

Here's a "diff -u" to the current build.xml that generates a "runnable"
log4j-chainsaw-<version>.jar file.

I didn't need to make any other changes.

I don't have write access to CVS, so, please, check the code and then
check it in (CVS) :).

--
Luis