logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject RE: log4j.ignoreTCL
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 05:49:29 GMT
Pricilla,

I think your message is more appropriate for the log4j-user email list.  But
the log4j.tcl property was just added recently by Ceki, so I think he can
answer the question best.  Generally though, you do not want log4j available
within 2 different locations in your classpath.  Try having only one
instance in your classpath and see if the problem still occurs.

hth,
-Mark