logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Tristan Bane" <t.b...@kainos.com>
Subject Borland AppServer
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:22:26 GMT

Hi

I have been unable to find answers to these two wee question in the archive so
maybe someone will be able to help.

Firstly - When running in AppServer 4.5.1 log4j does not pick up any changes to
the properties file at runtime - to reflect any changes I have to restart the
appserver

Secondly -  Ihave an issue with the RollingFileAppender where the creation of
new files after <filename>.1 results in all files except the first and latest
being lost!

Cheers for any help in advance

Tristan Bane

--

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If
you receive it in error please destroy the message and all copies. Kainos