logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Jakarta Overview?
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:19:53 GMT
I had meant to say *unofficial* overview. Anyway, my feeling was that
Philipp was trying to substitute the overview document for subproject
documentation. I think that is ill advised and expressed my concerns
in the same thread. It is entirely possible that I misunderstood the
intention, so make sure to form your own independent opinion.

If you think the effort is worthwhile, then by all means, don't let me
stop you from contributing to it. Cheers, Ceki

At 10:21 21.03.2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Per the item I followed this link from:
>
>"19 March 2002 - Jakarta Overview Compiled
>A draft document summarizing the status of each Jakarta subproject is now
>available.
>
>This was compiled and contributed by a Jakarta user, Philipp K. Janert.
>Committers for the various subprojects are invited to review the document,
>and make any changes deemed appropriate. At some point, this could linked
>from the home page, and perhaps updated as part of the release process."
>
>So, I read that to mean they are asking for feedback and corrections (from
>committers).
>
>-Mark

Ceki