logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject JMX support, call for volunteer(s).
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 05:57:50 GMT

Hi all,

As you might know, log4j 1.2 adds JMX support. This JMX code is not
finished but shows promise. I really had fun coding this. However, I
now would like to offer someone else an opportunity to continue the
work.  If you have a week or two to spare, and are looking for a nice
little but still high-impact project, look no further.

Let me know if you are interested. Regards, Ceki

ps: If you would like to play around with existing JMX support, read
the attached note below.