logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrea Fabris" <andrea.fab...@email.it>
Subject Re: DailyRollingFileAppender.
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 17:24:21 GMT
I'm using latest stable version 1.1.3 and found this bug.
Bacause of i have to use log4j in a production system i prefer to use a
stable version.
However i'll use the 1.2 version as soon as it will become beta.

Bye
Andrea

p.s.: do u want however to take a look to my code?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ceki Gülcü" <ceki@qos.ch>
To: "Log4J Developers List" <log4j-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: DailyRollingFileAppender.

Hello Andrea,

I belive the restart bug in DayliRollingFileAppender was corrected back in
July.
It was first corrected in version 1.15 and more succinctly in 1.16. This was
not
properly documented in the HISTORY file. Unfortunately, I no longer remember
the name of the person who supplied the improved fixed and cannot give due
credit.
Could the person please come forward?

Btw, Log4j 1.2alpha5 has the fixed code.

Regards, Ceki

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Sponsor: Occasione da prendere al volo, abbonamento GRATIS  per 12 mesi
al catalogo piu' sfizioso che ci sia!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6&d=3-1