logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Chen <ben...@porivo.com>
Subject Re: automatic trace insertion
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:22:41 GMT
It looks like it is based on jakarta's BCEL library
(http://jakarta.apache.org/bcel/index.html).  I was thinking of modifying
source code rather than byte code but come to think of it, byte code
modification might be the better approach since it keeps your source clear of
extra log4j traces.  I'll have to do some investigative work on BCEL.
Thanks!  -Benson