logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Colussi Kevin <kevin.colu...@volvo.com>
Subject OracleAppender and SendMaiAppender.....
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:37:50 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to this list and really only bring offerings..... I have
written a SendMailAppender (SMTP email based on Java Mail 1.2)
and an OracleAppender (Oracle database logging via JDBC and
an object I call OracleStoreObject)....... Both of these objects extend
the org.apache.log4j.WriterAppender and implement runable for threading....
If anyone is interested... I'll send the source to you and you can use it
where or how you want....  Keep up the good work!

-- Kevin Colussi
Sr Web Developer