logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From J Rajeswaran <raje...@yahoo.com>
Subject Running Log4j application
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:11:05 GMT
Hi ,

  I am trying to use ur Log4j application for evaluation purpose.My m/c config
is Win 2000 and using jdk1.3. In the ReadMe.txt file u instructed to use Cygwin.exe
befor going for makefiles. So I downloaded Cygwin tools from the site
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin mentioned in the ReadMe.txt file. When I
tried installing the cygwin.exe it generated the following error

"setup.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows.
you will need to restart the program "

I like to get your suggestion regarding the installation of cygwin.exe application
and how to run the file application "Makefile" in the "test" subdirectory.

Regards,
Rajesh