logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Deacon Marcus" <deacon_mar...@wwtech.pl>
Subject RE: Revised log4j interfaces
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:13:34 GMT
Hi,

Just one small suggestion - if it makes just a little sense for something to
be an interface instead of an abstract class, in the long run it is almost
always better to make it an interface. If, under some conditions and/or JDK
versions, interfaces are noticeably slower, I'd consider it a design bug in
JDK and/or its JIT and assume they'd fix it in near future anyway.

> Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch

Greetings, deacon Marcus