logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Cerna" <jaltce...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie question about RollingFileAppender
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 20:58:18 GMT
Thank you for the help and, yes, I'll wait for when you can add your
code--no real hurry there. I'm not confident enough to tinker with Log4j's
internal code myself. Would you be one of Log4j's core developers? If so,
great! Who knows, there might also be other people who are looking for the
same feature that I need.

Thanks once again, Kevin.

Alex