logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Smuts" <aaron.smu...@verizon.net>
Subject log viewer
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 02:32:11 GMT
I built into a logger that I was using for a while ( one similar to log4j )
a nice servlet log viewer and sorter.  Weblogic also has a nice log viewing
interface.  If log4j had a good, clean log viewer that could sort and
filter, it would have every feature possible.  The difficulty is in making a
sorter that would be able to read multiple formats.  Some set of format tags
could be identified for rough date, category and level sorting.  A browser
interface would be ideal.  I'm thinking about having my team build one
 along witht he jms-rendezvous appender ).  It would be a nice additon. . .

Aaron