logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Time to go...
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:15:26 GMT
Well, it has been quite a long time, and seeing how this project is going, I
believe that my "job" of mentor for the Foundation is done.

Ceki is a good lead, and from day 0 he has been a valuable contribution to
the ASF, and all of you are doing a great job to keep up with a marvelous
piece of technology...

I will be embarking in a transatlantic relocation (moving back to Europe) in
a few weeks, and although interested in what's going on over in Log4J land,
I can't keep up with the volume of emails.

You will still be able to catch me in Tomcat land, or thru my usual email
accounts, for now, I have to say "bye" to what was a nice dream, and turned
out to be a strong reality...

Farewell Log4J, I'm proud of having been your "mentor" in Apache land.

Keep up the GREAT job, and see most of you at ApacheCON in April...

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <mailto:pier@betaversion.org>
I'm selling my Sony Vaio Z505. Check out <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>