From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to build with VS2010
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 13:47:20 GMT

On May 12, 2010, at 8:23 AM, Julien Marbach wrote:

> Cory,
> I'm having the same probleme here. I have tried to correcte the c2252 errors by moving
the declarations at manespace scope in state of class scope but other problems have arised....
> I think my poor knowlege of c++ won't allow me to go further :-(
>
> Julien

I vaguely remember looking at this with a beta edition of VS 2010 many months ago and it was
a trickier problem than I had time for at the moment and never got back to it.  Will try to
look at it this evening.