From Cory Riddell <c...@codeware.com>
Subject Re: Memory Leak with MFC
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:32:56 GMT
Patrick is right. Run it a few times and see if the allocation numbers
change (124, 1151, and 1152). If you can get it to repeat consistently,
set a breakpoint at those allocations to see what it is that's leaking.

You could also rebuild using the debug version of new. That way, you
will get file and line numbers in the memory dumps.

-cory

Griffiths, Patrick wrote:
> This doesn't show that the leak is or is not log4cxx.
>
> Keep in mind that log4cxx uses static singleton objects. It's quite possible that what
you are seeing is a simply a side effect caused by the ordering of the destruction of static
objects.

the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information
contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.