From "Vlietstra, Joe" <Joe.Vliets...@ngc.com>
Subject Proposed date for 0.10.0 release?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:31:07 GMT
Hi all,
We've been successfully building log4cxx from the SVN repository
but a FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) issue has cropped up during
operations -- our procedures require us to identify the exact version
of any software item running on any of our operational computers.
I worked around this issue during an August 2007 audit by identifying
log4cxx version as 0.10.0 (beta).  Need a proposed release date for
0.10.0 to survive the February 2008 audit.
Joe Vlietstra