From renny.ko...@rubixinfotech.com
Subject RE: Most stable version of log4cxx?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 22:09:16 GMT
I know... I wish I could personally contribute time/energy/resources...
during the project in question we actually hired both omniEvents developers
full time to 'help out'... but am not in a position right now.

Would putting a "bounty" on it incentivise anyone to help?

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.
www.rubixinfotech.com

             "Andrew Phu"
             <aphu@williamonei
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       "Log4CXX User"
             12/05/2007 05:01          <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: Most stable version of log4cxx?
              "Log4CXX User"
             <log4cxx-user@log
             ging.apache.org>

I think it’ll go a lot faster if more people participate. (This is nothing
more than my acknowledgement.  Don’t take it the wrong way.)

I want to acknowledge Curt and many other volunteer for “stepping up to the
plate” to improve the community of developers.

p.s. I’m one of those who sit on the sideline as well.

An Phu
Programmer Analyst
William O’Neil+Co.