From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML Configuration
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:44:17 GMT

On Dec 11, 2007, at 11:34 AM, Andrew n marshall wrote:

> Until I hear how to configure with the default initialization, I am
> using the DOMConfigurator directly.  My log4cxx.xml contains a
> snippet from the RollingFileAppender documentation:

You do not have a % (percent) character before the d to introduce the
date format.  I assume that log4cxx is treating the whole pattern as a
literal and the message is an indication that it did not locate a date
pattern in the FileNamePattern value.  There is an example in src/test/
resources/input/rolling/time.xml.