From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Most stable version of log4cxx?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 00:26:52 GMT

On Dec 5, 2007, at 4:09 PM, renny.koshy@rubixinfotech.com wrote:

> I know... I wish I could personally contribute time/energy/
> resources...
> during the project in question we actually hired both omniEvents
> developers
> full time to 'help out'... but am not in a position right now.
>
> Would putting a "bounty" on it incentivise anyone to help?
>
> Renny Koshy
> President & CEO

I think we are close enough that getting a new developer ramped up
would likely delay things unless someone wants to take on the ODBC/
DBAppender in the next week or so.  However, having a configure/
autotools guru on call could be helpful.  Andreas Fester has done that
role in the past and I was planning on nagging him when doing the
release candidate preparation.

Testers checking various build platforms and testing with apps that
use log4cxx 0.9.7 however would be very helpful and timely votes on
any release candidates would be essential to encouraging the LS PMC to
support the release.