From "Andrew Phu" <a...@williamoneil.com>
Subject RE: Most stable version of log4cxx?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:06:03 GMT
Wow!

I work in a Windows environment.  Are there any instructions on build
and test?

Thanks,
An

-----Original Message-----
From: renny.koshy@rubixinfotech.com
[mailto:renny.koshy@rubixinfotech.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 7:25 AM
To: Log4CXX User
Subject: RE: Most stable version of log4cxx?

Stephen -

Very good question... I have an offshore dev team who may be able to
throw
in some time testing, assuming there are **documented** tests to run.
They
are definitely not too good on "ad-hoc" style testing.

Regards,

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.
www.rubixinfotech.com

             "Stephen

             Bartnikowski"

             <sbartnikowski@ba
             rkinglizards.com>         "'Log4CXX User'"

                                       <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>

             12/06/2007 09:58
cc
             AM

Subject
                                       RE: Most stable version of
log4cxx?
             Please respond to

              "Log4CXX User"

             <log4cxx-user@log

             ging.apache.org>

Hey Curt,

What's the testing process? How do we the users get involved on that and
what sort of committment do we need to make?

I think it's important I eke out some testing time out of my schedule to
help out on that front, since, hey I'm using developer builds of log4cxx
on
FreeBSD, openSUSE, SUSE Enterprise, Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise, White
Box,
and I want to bring it over to Mac OS X Server.

As for the voting process, is there a process there too? Do we need to
subscribe to general@logging.apache.org to participate?

Thanks for the update!

- Stephen