From "Andrew Phu" <a...@williamoneil.com>
Subject RE: Most stable version of log4cxx?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 22:01:37 GMT
I think it'll go a lot faster if more people participate. (This is
nothing more than my acknowledgement.  Don't take it the wrong way.)

I want to acknowledge Curt and many other volunteer for "stepping up to
the plate" to improve the community of developers.

p.s. I'm one of those who sit on the sideline as well.

An Phu

Programmer Analyst

William O'Neil+Co.