From "Ward, Bradley" <Bradley.W...@acs-inc.com>
Subject RE: Building log4cxx with Visual C++ 6.0
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 20:02:28 GMT
OK, I figured this out.

My mistake was that I did not look far enough down the page on the
ant-contrib download page. There was a link there that allowed you to
download the cpptasks project, which had the cpptasks.jar file.

Brad

  _____

From: Ward, Bradley [mailto:Bradley.Ward@acs-inc.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 11:09 AM
To: 'Log4cxx Users List (log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org)'
Subject: Building log4cxx with Visual C++ 6.0

Hello,

I am a long time user of both log4j and log4net, but now I need to use
log4cxx to instrument existing Visual C++ 6.0 code.

I have gotten the HEAD build from SVN, but I have not been able to locate
the required cpptasks.jar and the ant-contrib.jar files. I went to
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net <http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net>  as
instructed and downloaded the only download available, but it does not
contain these two jar files. So apparently the log4cxx INSTALL file is out
of date with respect to the current state of the ant-contrib project.

Can anyone either

(a) tell me where I can find these two jar files

or

(b) just email the two jar files to me

or

(c) tell me some other procedure that will build log4cxx using Visual C++
6.0

Thanks,

Brad