From Bruce E Durham <Bruce_E_Durham...@raytheon.com>
Subject Re: Expected release of 0.9.8 (mee too)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:47:58 GMT
I agree. I researched this package towards the beginning of the year and
had the impression that it was not ready for 'prime-time'.  I see good
potential, especially if the log4cxx common interfaces for debugging
utilities like 'chainsaw' can stay in lock-step with those for log4j
(cross language development concerns: java escape to C++ for heavy/legacy
methods).

-Bruce.

anton <antonxx@gmx.de>
Sent by: news <news@sea.gmane.org>
03/31/2006 02:05 AM
Please respond to
"Log4CXX User" <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>

log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Expected release of 0.9.8 (mee too)

Richards Jon <JRICHARDS <at> qinetiq.com> writes:

> May I enquire as to whether there is a planned release date
> for version 0.9.8?

Yes this is a thing I would like to know too.

Is there somewhere like an actual status/roadmap/todo list?

Sorry for asking .. but 0.9.8 is on the way
since .. don't remember .. a year??

People looking around might get the impression
its not ready for use and there will never
be an "official" release.