From "Wyles Eric - ewyles" <Eric.Wy...@acxiom.com>
Subject RE: segmentation faults
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:05:31 GMT
> Is there anything unusual about seeing /lib/tls/pthread?

I believe /lib/tls/pthread is always in the stack trace.

> Are you doing anything funky with thread local storage?

Nope.

> Is the application-specific part of the calling stack consistent?  Is

> the method that calls getLogger() (level 6) consistent?

I'm pretty sure that the level 6 message varies, but I'll try to hunt
down some of our older stack traces to make sure. I may not be able to
find them though, so for now, just know I feel pretty confident that
this happens from various methods in our application :)
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.