From "Efri Nattel-Shay" <e...@qumranet.com>
Subject SyslogAppender, RPM Qs:
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:15:10 GMT
A couple of questions about the SyslogAppender:

*	Any reason for the duplication of HAVE_SYSLOG and
LOG4CXX_HAVE_SYSLOG? The former exists in the makes, the latter is in
the sources itself. The sources used to have HAVE_SYSLOG (e.g. rev.
308539), but it was changed.
*	I would like to use the "local" syslog functionality, so I just
#defined  LOG4CXX_HAVE_SYSLOG, and the ::syslog() part was successfully
used. I see that the "non-local" writer is commented - should I be
worried? :-)

And another quick one -

*	Is there an existing RPM spec file log4cxx somewhere?