From Diego Susa <ds...@cestel.es>
Subject Compiler's support question
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:19:17 GMT
Hi:
I've tried log4cxx a year or so ago, because I wanted to use it in my project.
By that time I couldn't fill my needs of compiler support, even using the CVS HEAD. Now I'm
going to give it another try in order to see if it fits.
I'm very excited about using it in my project because I'm actually using a propietary log
system; but I definitely believe that a library like is the way to go on common topics like
logging.

What I need is to compile log4cxx:

On...         With...
Windows  ->   Borland Compiler (bcc32 v 5.6.4)
Windows  ->   MinGW (g++ v 3.2.3)
Linux    ->   GNU (g++ v 3.2.3)

Does anyone know if this combiations are supported nowadays ?
Any comment or suggestion would be of much help.

Thanks in advance.

Diego Susa
www.cestel.es