From Diego Susa <ds...@cestel.es>
Subject Compiler/Platform support
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:05:22 GMT
[I'm re-posting this cause it was delivered to a different thread in the list than it was intended.]

Hi:

I've tried log4cxx a year or so ago, because I wanted to use it in my project.
By that time I couldn't fill my needs of compiler support, even using the CVS HEAD. Now I'm
going to give it another try in order to see if it fits.
I'm very excited about using it in my project because I'm actually using a propietary log
system; but I definitely believe that a library like is the way to go on common topics like
logging.

What I need is to compile log4cxx:

On...         With...
Windows  ->   Borland Compiler (bcc32 v 5.6.4)
Windows  ->   MinGW (g++ v 3.2.3)
Linux    ->   GNU (g++ v 3.2.3)

Does anyone know if this combinations are supported nowadays ?
Any comment or suggestion would be of much help.

Thanks in advance.

Diego Susa
www.cestel.es