From "energumen@buaa.edu.cn" <energu...@buaa.edu.cn>
Subject Could not create an Appender. (Class 'org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender' not found)
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 01:57:47 GMT
hello,all :
    My log4cxx version is 0.9.7,and when i linked my program with dynamic library, it worked
fine.
    But i changed to linking with static log4cxx, i get the info listed below:
	Could not create an Appender. Reported error follows.
	Class 'org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender' not found

	I googled and got some advise below:
	1/ by not using default configuration and doing an explicit configuration sometime after
all the static initializers have completed  . (But I don't know how)
	2/ try using 0.9.8 (but some user of 0.9.8 got the same bug too, and i am trying ,too)

	any good suggestion?
	thanks in advance