From "Stephane Hamel" <sha...@solvision.net>
Subject RE: AsyncAppender problem w/ VS8 and CVS head
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:04:17 GMT
I tried to call the method close() on my asyn appender and I got this
ThreadException:

"Thread exception: stat = 70008"

I begin to think that even if I don't get any error msg or exception after I
called xml::DOMConfigurator::configure(filename); It doesn't mean that
everything is fine!

When I do not instantiate the async appender, and I connect the console and
file appender directly to the root logger, I have 3 threads running:
   wmainCRTStartup
   I_RpcBCacheFree
   StringFromGUID2

When I instantiate the async appender, I have one additional thread called:

   _threadstartex

It makes me think that async appender was able to start his worker thread. I
just don't understand why the async appender refuses to dispatch the events
to the console and file appender.

Can somebody help me on this?