From David Sallge <david.sal...@noffz.com>
Subject VS and log4cxx question
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:29:37 GMT
Hi to all!

I have three questions:
The first one: Can you already guess when the next release version is
due to be ready?
The second one: What about Borland c++Builder support? Is it possible to
use log4cxx's current version with Borland?
And the last one: I'm trying to use the ready-compiled DLL of the
current version (from CVS) in a Visual Studio .NET Project (programming
C++), but as I'm new to using external DLLs in VS, has anyone a
guideline for me how to import/use/bind die dll to VS so that I can use
it's functions?

Great thanx in advance!
Greetings,
David

Name:         David Sallge
Company:      Noffz ComputerTechnik GmbH
Address:      Tackweg 25
              D-47918 Toenisvorst
              Germany

Phone:        +49-2151-99878-40