From 孙 晓光 <x_explo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this project still alive????
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:34:47 GMT
Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me what's wrong in my client code? I
cannot find any sample code of using SocketHubAppender, so I try to connect
to SocketHubAppender using Socket and SocketInputStream. Yet It can not
receive any log messages. Thanks!!

Here it is:

#include <log4cxx/helpers/socket.h>
#include <log4cxx/spi/loggingevent.h>
#include <log4cxx/net/socketnode.h>
#include <log4cxx/helpers/thread.h>
#include <log4cxx/logmanager.h>
#include <iostream>

int main(){
  log4cxx::helpers::SocketPtr __socket;
  log4cxx::spi::LoggingEventPtr __logging_event;
  log4cxx::helpers::SocketInputStreamPtr __input_stream;

  __socket=new log4cxx::helpers::Socket("192.168.123.244",4561);
  __input_stream=__socket->getInputStream();

  while(true){
    __logging_event->read(__input_stream);
    std::cout << __logging_event->getMessage() << std::endl;
  };
  __socket->close();
}