logging-log4cxx-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Clark <idispa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiler option changes (and other patches)
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:46:13 GMT
The current version from littletux.net <http://littletux.net> has the PDB
change in it twice. This first time is too early (the lib.dir directory
isn't set yet.

see line 339 of build.xml.

<!-- For MS VC++, set a specific PDB file -->
<condition property="pdb-option" value="/Fd${log4cxx.lib.dir}/log4cxx.pdb">
<equals arg1="${compiler}" arg2="msvc"/>
</condition>

Also, apr now has 1.2.2. I don't need the patch file but I do error out the
first time through since there is no patch file for that version. The next
build is fine because apr has already been unzipped.