logging-log4cxx-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Clark <idispa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiler option changes (and other patches)
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:16:27 GMT
Andreas,

I was trying to use your daily build, but had some issues...

1. The websites for apr do not have apr 1.1.0 anymore. I had to use the ones
I had downloaded previously.

2. The patch file apr-1.1.0.patch seems corrupt (at least on windows). It
looks the same as the one I had from CVS, but the build has issues running
the patch (and stops patching). I replaced the file with the one I had from
CVS and eveyrthing worked.

josh