logging-log4cxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Fester <Andreas.Fes...@gmx.de>
Subject MS Windows win32 build / more patches
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:20:37 GMT
Hi,

http://littletux.homelinux.org/log4cxx/ now also contains MS Windows
binaries, compiled with the .NET C++ compiler. See Build_win32.html
for the build log file (there are still some minor issues) and
log4cxx-0.9.8_win32.zip for the binary package. The WIN32 build uses the ant
build approach. I plan to perform these builds regularly.

I recently added some more patches (see the patches subdirectory):

- The various apr1.2.2 diffs change the APR version to 1.2.2. This includes
  an updated patch file for Borland C++ / Mingw builds which is still not
  part of APR.

- 50-ifdef_smtp.diff fixes the unresolved symbols error which occured
  in the SMTP appender.

- 52-logstream_export.diff exports the << operators from stream.h which
  are used in the unit tests (and caused additional unresolved symbols).

Best Regards,

	Andreas

--
Andreas Fester